1) All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Worcester Play Centre do not accept responsibilities for the supervision of children.
2)Age restrictions vary dependant on the different play areas. These are in place for safety and enjoyment of children. No Children over 10 or 135cm will be allowed to play on the equipment
3) Children must remove shoes and socks are to be worn at all times. Socks can be purchased at reception .
4) Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area’s.
5) We recommend that suitable clothing is worn at all times. Long sleeves and trousers and clothes should always be tucked in. Football shirts and clothes made from man made fibres are not recommended.
6) Children do not play in front of the slide area.
7) No sharp objects are to be taken in to the play area.
8) Children that are unwell must not enter the play area.
9) No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken in to the play area.
10) Balls and other objects should not be thrown at each other.
11) Fighting or bulling will not be tolerated. Guilty parties will be asked to leave.
12) Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and record the accident.